Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful - Day 2

Today I am thankful that it's Friday.  This was such a loooong week.  We started the week with a hurricane day in honor of Hurricane Sandy.  Then we had power outages (some of my students didn't get power back until yesterday.) Wednesday was Halloween so the kids were hyped up all week due to the hurricane, prepping for Halloween, wearing costumes, trick-or-treating, sugar highs, voting in our mock election, etc., etc., etc. We also had a full moon in amongst the rest of the craziness.  I know I said it already ... but it was a looooong week.  I am so glad it's Friday and we have the whole weekend ahead of us.  We still have a lot to do this weekend but at least there is a chance to sleep in a little and take things at a slightly slower pace.

I'm also thankful for my wonderful husband who surprised me by buying me a cupcake at the bakery in town today.  Just because.  It was yummy!

No comments: