For the past few months riding in the car has not been a particularly fabulous thing to do. Lap belts and pregnant bellies do not make the best of friends. My stomach never hurt during those first months but I wasn't really fond of having anything put ANY pressure on it during months 2-5. It was tender and simply felt uncomfortable to have it be touched. I would sit in the car and pull the lap belt away and hold it an inch away from my stomach. Winter was great because I could tuck a clump of scarf under it on the side and that was just enough to relieve the pressure.
However, in the past few days or so I have slowly realized that the uncomfortableness is no longer there. Now that I have a pronounced baby belly the lap belt fits better and it no longer feels weird. It's such a small little thing but it really does make quite a difference.
Also, Happy belated Easter! We spent the holiday at Grammy's house with the family again.
It was really warm so the dogs found refuge in inventive places.
No comments:
Post a Comment