Saturday, April 3, 2010

Moving and Shaking


It all started as little flutters or ripples in my belly back in January. I felt the occaisional punch or jab. After a few weeks George was able to feel them too. In the past week or 2 the movements have become much more pronounced. At night when I'm lying on the couch we can actually see my stomach moving Sometimes it looks like a wave rolling in and out and other times it looks like the randomness of a popcorn popper. George made the observation that it looked like an alien was moving around in there. I would have to say that I think I agree with him. I think even Delta noticed it because she just kept staring at my stomach and then tried to climb up on the couch at the same time.

In even more fun movement news we think we felt our first set of hiccups last night. She started moving around but we kept feeling a repeated movement. It lasted for at least 5-10 minutes in the exact same place. Ususally she's all over the place with the movement (see alien comment above) but not so much last night. It was kinda neat.

No comments: