Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Timewarp

My last post was on June 21st.  It's almost been a month and so much has happened ... I don't know where the past month has gone it's been such a blur. The world as I knew it has changed and as a family we are trying to regroup, remobilize, realize our new reality, find our new normal.  We've had birthdays, long travels, wonderful visits, tried to celebrate holidays, and said goodbye (for now) to the best dad /husband/ grandpa, brother, uncle, or friend a person could have.  We're picking up the pieces and learning how to honor his memory. We all miss him terribly and are trying to find ways to get back to being happy and loving life the same way he did no matter how hard it got.

I know you must be walking tall again dad.  Hope you enjoy the view and that we continue to make you proud.











No comments: