Saturday, September 24, 2011

My wonderful crazy life

Sometimes I stop and look at where I am now and say "How did I get here?"  When I was growing up in Virginia this isn't what I imagined at all.  When I was in college and starting my 1st post college job this isn't quite what I envisioned.  Now I look at what I have and am forever thankful that I somehow ended up this lucky.  This is my wonderful crazy life ....

My little fashionista:




Seriously .... you just wish your shoes were this cool! 
Zebra striped clown shoes that are still too big are all the rage in Milan.


Getting to watch Lil grow up with the animals around here. 
She loves them and has to visit every day. "Ba,ba" (point) "Ba,ba?" (point again & sign please)


She doesn't even care about Matilda the Roaming chicken. 
She'll just feed the chickens through the fence anyway.

We may be far apart (most of us) but I can still call my siblings friends and we have a great time together when we are together.


Megs is close enough to visit often.



Going on vacation and spending quality time with family. Lazy, loungy dinners on the deck during a relaxing and wonderful family vacation.

Two sets of grandparents who offer to babysit so they can spend time playing with their littelest bundle of love and mom and dad can spend time together, simply run to the store for milk, or go to work.  (And the fact that Lillie gets to spend quality time with all of her grandparents.)

Spending quality time with my wonderful husband.



We love being outside!


Love daddy (& his "wadah" bottle).

I can just go out to dinner and have this be the view from my table.


No comments: