Sunday, July 3, 2011

Dramafia Reunion

Today we went to Stafford to meet up with a bunch of old friends from high school.  I skipped my 10 year high school reunion a few years ago because when I thought about it $100 per ticket plus money for a hotel and everything just seemed silly to spend time with a few friends and a whole bunch of people I didn't actually know.  The people I actually spent all my time with in high school were in the drama club and we spanned a variety of grade levels ... one grade level reunion just wasn't gonna be good enough. Over the past few months the idea was hatched and the plans came together.  It was a small group of us that were able to meet up because the long holiday weekend pulled a bunch of people away for family trips but it was wonderful seeing those that were able to attend.  We ate, we drank, we swam, we talked, we caught up, and we reminisced.









No comments: