Monday, August 11, 2014

Buzz zzzzzz ... ouch!

Oh my. We were  having a  very nice day. The girls and I spent time  at the pool. Lillie and I went for a swim.


 Oh how  quickly things change... After we were done swimming  for the day I decided to finally put away some pool toys that have been out for multiple days drying out. I was taking a life vest off the fence when I felt a little zap. OUCH!!! I shook my hand  to see what it was and in the  process saw a wasp fly away.

It hurt like crazy, still does really because the sting fell right in the middle of my right hand, my dominant hand. I use that hand for everything... picking up the girls, burping Josie, holding a bottle, holding a toothbrush, holding a knife or fork. This is going to  be interesting as I try to help care for 2 little girls who want attention and don't understand/ care that mommy's hand isn't quite working the way it's supposed to.

No comments: