Sometimes she says and does things that just crack me up.
1 - A few weeks ago she was fascinated with the sun going down at night.
"Mommy where is the sun's bed?" After I stared at her unsure what to say she simply answered her own question. "It's on the ground."
2 - A common theme in our home is being a "Rock Star". I couldn't tell you when or why this started. Whenever things are going esp well we'll tell Lil that she's being a ____ Rock Star. It could be putting on her shoes (Shoe Rock Star), putting away her toys (Toy Rock Star), etc. Well, she was eating dinner quickly the other night and we commented that she was "rockin" eating her broccoli. She then started rocking in her chair and yelling "I'm rocking my broccoli. I'm rocking my broccoli."
3 - Leaving school one day it was warmer than it has been and one of the cars in the lot was a convertible. "Mommy why is that an open car?" The rest of the after was full of conversations about "Open cars" and "Where did the roof go?" "What if it rains mommy?"
4 -
No comments:
Post a Comment