Sunday, March 3, 2013

High flying adventure

Lillie told George that I needed a plane ride for my birthday ... so a plane ride I received.  I was a bit apprehensive at first when he explained that we were going up for a ride in a Cesna (such a small plane ... yikes!) but the idea grew on me and in the end I absolutely loved it.  I do enjoy playing with the camera a LOT so it was amazing to have the chance to see things from a very different angle. I would absolutely go up again at some point, possibly during a different season so the view would be totally different.





Plum Island


Jeffries Neck - Ipswich, MA



Rockport, MA

Landing at Beverly Airport before taking off again.

Flew right over the house.

Salt marsh

Newburyport - Merrimack River

landing

Newburyport







Us in the plane flying over the house.


No comments: