Saturday, April 30, 2011

Crawling!!!

I've been home sick due to a "lovely" case of laryngitis. It's been incredibly difficult and frustrating to communicate with Lil, George, or anyone. The benefits of course are being home to play with Lil and also being home to witness her "officially crawling". She's been doing the wiggle worm thing for quite a while now and up on all 4s for awhile too but hasn't been connecting the 2 ideas. I went in to get her from her nap the other day and this is what I was greeted with. (I apologize for the darkness, the shades were still down.)


Here's another attempt, but she still reverts to the belly crawl most of the time.


In other news: There are officially 6 teeth now. She got 4 teeth on the top of her mouth in the past 2 weeks. They came in so quickly. She was considerably crankier than normal but surprisingly good for getting FOUR teeth all at once.

No comments: