1st - George brought home flowers on Saturday 'just because'. They were gorgeous until I didn't realize how quickly they sucked up the water. Now they are still pretty but looking just a little browner around the edges.

2nd - I started to feel a very unusual sensation Thursday night. I was sitting on the couch and felt a little 'tug' on my right side. I just assumed it was a cramp of some sort. Then 5 minutes later I felt the same thing in the same spot. Intersting ... Then 5 minutes later I felt the same thing in the same spot and it suddenly occured to be that it wasn't just weird stomach cramps it was the little lady kicking me in the side! Since then I find myself occaisionally feeling a little 'tug' or even 'ripples' across my stomach. It's a very cool sensation. Not quite strong enough that I can feel it from the outside but it is neat to know that she's moving around.

3rd - I went to school on Friday and my co-workers bought me a cake! Chocolate cake with sugary frosting it doesn't get much better than that! Oh wait ... sure it does. We only finished half of the cake at school so every dessert for the weekend has consisted of chocolate cake. Sadly, I don't think George and I are going to manage to leave any for Monday.

No comments:
Post a Comment