Saturday, June 21, 2008

April Vacation .... part 2

Part 2: Time with friends.


It was so nice having a chance to meet up with old friends from school and work. It had been almost 2 years since the last time I saw some of them but getting back together it felt like I had never left. I had such an amazing time seeing everyone whether it was curling up on the couch at a girls-night-in, out to dinner, crashing classrooms at school, or wandering around town. Somehow I got so wrapped up in all the fun I was having that I didn't manage to get any pictures of anyone. I did wind up getting an impromptu photo-session with the fabulous Tink and a lovely photo driving tour of DC.




The Fabulous Tink!





Washington DC





Regan Airport at night ... amazing.

If you look closely you can actually see the silhouettes of planes.

No comments: