Friday, July 25, 2014

Catching up ... and oh what a year it's been!

Sooooo .... It's been about  a year since I posted last so there is a lot to catch up on. I had all but given up on  blogging.  I couldn't bring myself to do it for various reasons.  Looking back I kind of miss having the outlet and the record of what was happening in our lives.  I especially liked having a record of Lillie's first year of life and hope to be able to have the same for Josie so maybe it's time to dust off the cobwebs here and give it another try.  Not sure that I'll find the time (esp now that I'm even busier) but maybe I'll just have to make the time.

Quick recap ... Medical issues, recovery, first real family vacation, renovation, packing, pregnancy, moving, unpacking, new car, and a new baby. Wow, what a whirlwind.  Things are still crazy but the dust is starting to settle and a new normal is being found.  :)

No comments: