Monday, December 10, 2012

Thankful wrap-up

I was doing so good! I was posting everyday and then ..... *chirp*, *chirp* .... nothing .. for weeks.  Pitiful! I am still so very thankful for so many things so here's the 2nd half of November re-cap.

Day 17 - Thankful for the time to spend with family.  We took Lil to the big train show and met up with the nephews. Much fun was had by all (and we were lucky enough to pick up a Christmas gift for Lil in the process!!)



Day 18 - I always wait too long to start organizing stuff to do report cards but Lil napped today and I was able to get a LOT done. 

Day 19 -

Day 20 -

Day 21 - Thankful for finding ideas online and being crazy enough to destroy my kitchen in order to make them come to life. I spent (way more time than necessary) tonight creating cupcakes that looked like cherry pies.  It was actually fun (when Lil wasn't trying to eat the supplies) and they turned out really cute.

Day 22 - Thankful for the reminder to be thankful.  I don't always focus on the positive enough.  Today I am especially thankful for my dear husband.  He holds me together on the days when things get rough. 

Day 23 - Thankful that I had time to see and spend time with so many family members yesterday. 


Day 24 - Report card prep continues.... thankful for a napping Lillie.

Day 25 - More organizing done for report card prep ... really why do I procrastinate so much??? I am thankful for more time to get them done.  I did actually get some report cards finished today!

Day 26 - More done on the report cards. I'm almost done.

Day 27 - Report cards are done!!! 

Day 28 - Report cards are on their way home. Phew ... huge sigh of relief.

Day 29 - Day 1 of conferences went well.

Day 30 - Day 2 of conferences also went well.  Woohoo!!!! And now ... to commence sleeping and start thinking about Christmas.

No comments: