Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February vacation: a recap

It was a busy, busy, busy week.  Vacation started with a whilewind 36 hour trip to Albany to visit Great Grandpa Lee, Nana, Uncle Frank, and Aunt Mary.
 

As Paul says: 4 generations of awesome!

Loving the snow!  We have barely seen it all year.  Also the moment I realized that it was February and I didn't have a scraper in my car yet because I haven't needed it all winter. 

Nothing better than curling up to read with Nana.

Great Grandpa Lee
After returning back to Massachusetts things settled down a little bit.  We did some shopping, ran some errands, and played at home.


Flying a helicopter!

Yay ' copter!


Only thing better than flying a 'copter is driving a tractor.

(no, no $ was actually spent here ... just a fun photo op)

Curling up under mounds of stuffed animals and blankets to look at pictures.

Gotta wear a hat ... mommy's hat.


Wheee!


Happy Birthday Me!

A great sandwich maker in the making.


No comments: